Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Exact Print makes available information, materials and products on this web site, subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing any part of this site, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in full. Exact Print reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion.
Whilst Exact Print endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, Exact Print will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this web site are owned by Exact Print.
Except as specifically permitted in particular areas of this site, none of the information on this site may be reproduced, copied and/or downloaded in any form or by any means without prior written permission from Exact Print.
No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other web site or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without Exact Print’s prior written permission.
The trade marks, logos and services marks (‘Marks’) displayed on this site are the property of Exact Print, its licensor or other third parties. You may not use any of the Marks without the prior written consent of Exact Print or the third party who owns the relevant Mark.
Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
Whilst Exact Print endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Exact Print does not accept any liability for error or omission.
Exact Print shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
Part of this site contains material submitted to Exact Print by third parties. Those third parties are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this site complies with national and relevant foreign law. Exact Print will not be responsible for any error, omission or inaccuracy in the material and reserves the right to omit, suspend or edit any material submitted to it.
Exact Print accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. The links are provided ‘as is’ with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them. Provision of a link does not imply any endorsement by Exact Print of the relevant site.
Proof of sending an e-mail is not proof of receipt. Exact Print accepts no responsibility for non-receipt of information submitted through this site.
This web site is controlled by Exact Print from its offices in England. By accessing this site, you agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this site will be governed by English law; and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts with respect to such matters.
Exact Print makes no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Any person who chooses to access this site from other locations does so on their own initiative and is responsible for compliance with local laws.
Exact Print will not use the personal information collected on this website for any purpose other than that specified. Exact Print declares that all information will be treated confidentially and in accordance with the legal provisions concerning data protection.
Printed Product Terms (addition)
Please Note: Your approval is subject to the statement below and indicate you have read and agree to them.
• You’re aware that due to printing technique, printing/embroidery quality may not be at optimum if using your own/our media/item.
• Printed/Embroider design, colour, may be of different shade or finishing due to difference in batch production. e.g Some items may be printed in gloss and others in matt.
• Printed/Embroider design, colour, size (image or Text) may differ from the actual representation on paper or computer screen.
• We recommend using professional dry-cleaners. No warrantee or guarantee is provided after the item(s) is handed over to you (The customer)
• You are aware that you need to produce/supply spares media in order for exactprint to perform a test print of your design before actual printing
• There may be some discolouration to your media (Medium) after printing/embroidery..
• Print or thread position or size cannot be guarantee or replicated on each design.
• It is your responsibility for any damage or imperfections to your media (Medium) after printing/embroidery.
• You have read or ask for a hard copy of Print / Embroidery terms and condition. You (the customer) take the full responsibility.
• Text Colour, Font Colour and Special instruction (May be subject to extra Charge)